As a competency-based certification programme, ACTA provides course participants with the essential skills and knowledge to design and deliver training and assessments across different industries.
Especially relevant to those who write or deliver training within the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) framework, it enables participants to interpret and meet WSQ competency standards. It also applies to all professional adult educators who wish to develop their knowledge and competence. By the end of the programme, all participants will be able to apply adult learning strategies to their work.
You may also register for the Course Preview here.
Who will benefit from this course
- Anyone who wishes to design and deliver a WSQ programme
- Anyone who wants to perform effectively as a trainer or facilitator
- Anyone who needs to develop and conduct assessments
The new CET Qualification Award (CQA) aims to encourage workers, who are Singapore Citizens, to attain full qualifications that will equip them with a more comprehensive skills set. Read more.
There are two tracks in ACTA:
- Facilitated Learning – suitable for trainers and developers practising classroom-based facilitated training and courseware development.
- On-the-Job Training – suitable for trainers and developers practising the OJT training approach and use of blueprint in courseware development.
Participate in research
IAL undertakes research and evaluation studies, and advocates reflective practice as part of its commitment to continuous improvement and best practice. Training sessions in IAL may be video recorded from time to time, and participants of IAL programmes may be requested to participate in research studies. We seek your cooperation to support these efforts when called upon to do so. Through these participation, you will contribute to the ongoing effort to professionalize CET practice and improve IAL programmes.